When your carpets as well as your tile and grout needs cleaning, Citrus Fresh Carpet Cleaning and its well-trained staff can handle all your home cleaning needs. We clean upholstered furniture, hardwood floors and tile and specialize in sisal and handmade rug fibers. We can also restore the beauty to your antique Oriental rugs. We leave your home smelling completely clean with the scent of fresh citrus and no harmful chemical residue. We clean homes and offices throughout metropolitan Charleston and all outlying islands.
VCT Services in Charleston, SC
Vinyl Composition Tile is finished flooring material made of polyvinyl chloride chips that are formed into solid sheets of different thicknesses (most typically one eighth of an inch) by pressure and heat. The sheets are cut into large tiles one square foot in size and used as flooring in places that will be high traffic areas. Extreme durability and easy maintenance make this tile popular for commercial flooring.
VCT Cleaning in Charleston, SC
Maximizing the longevity of Vinyl Composite Tile requires a regular maintenance schedule for cleaning and the use of appropriate cleaning products to maintain the shiny look. Citrus Fresh Carpet Cleaning will professionally clean your VCT floors and restore their original shine. Our process is simple and thorough.
- Our technicians will remove all your furniture and clear the entire area of objects on the floor.
- We then thoroughly sweep the floor with an untreated dust mop to remove surface dirt.
- Next, we apply our floor wax stripper and allow it to dwell for ten minutes.
- Then we thoroughly scrape and scrub around the floor edges to make VCT completely clean.
- We then use a scrubbing machine to go over the whole area of flooring to loosen the old wax and clean off scuff marks.
- We mop the entire floor surface area twice. We allow the floor to air dry so we will not get any dust particles on the floor prior to applying new wax.
- We apply the first coat of wax and let it air dry for 45 minutes to an hour to dry before applying the second coat. When the second coat is completely dry, we return your furniture to its proper place.
Citrus Fresh Carpet Cleaning is fully licensed, insured and bonded. Contact us today to consult with us about all of your VCT cleaning needs. Our professionals have the experience to produce outstanding results on your VCT flooring, each and every time you call upon us.