Scotchgard Protector has been trusted by consumers for 50 years. Safe and effective, it helps carpet fibers resist soiling and makes spills easier to blot up. It helps stains release more easily during cleaning. And it revitalizes mill applied stain protection.
Now even better protection against dirt, stains and spills.
- Helps protect against both oil and water based stains.
- Helps carpet fibers resist soiling.
- Helps spills blot up before they become stains.
- Helps stains release more easily when carpet and upholstery is cleaned.
- Helps carpet and upholstery stay cleaner longer.
- Effective against fruit drinks, soft drinks and frozen fruit treats.
Vacuuming is actually more effective with Scotchgard Protector. Dirt is more easily picked up, and fewer passes are required with the vacuum.
Simplifies spill cleanup:
Scotchgard protector helps keep spills from becoming hard-to-remove spots or stains. It repels liquids, so spills can be blotted up quickly and easily.
The best time to apply Scotchgard protector is right after cleaning; your technician can do it for you. Regular vacuuming and prompt cleanup of spills will help maintain the bright freshly cleaned look for a long time.
A few questions and answers:
1. Will Scotchgard protector be effective after carpets and upholstery are cleaned? How long will the protection last?
How long the protection lasts depends-primarily on how much use the carpet and upholstery receives and how will it’s cared for. Your professional Citrus Fresh technician can determine whether or not adequate Scotchgard protector remains after cleaning. For optimum performance it is best to have Scotchgard protector re-applied after a professional cleaning by an authorized Scotchgard protector applicator. The most important thing to remember is that even with Scotchgard protector, carpet and upholstery require good housekeeping practices.
2. Is Scotchgard Carpet and Upholstery Protector applications safe to use?
Yes, 3M products sold under the Scotchgard brand name have been thoroughly tested and are safe for their intended use.
Scotchgard Protector products manufactured after December 231, 2000, do not use, contain, or degrade to PFOA or PFOS. The new materials are deemed acceptable for sale by the U.S. EPA and other environmental agencies around the world.
ASK YOUR CITRUS FRESH TECHNICIAN FOR OUR SCOTCHGARD PROTECTOR SPOT AND STAIN REMOVAL GUIDE.
Remember to clean up a spill immediately after it occurs. Carpet and upholstery with Scotchgard Protector will be easier to clean than untreated carpet and upholstery because the stain will be confined and not spread out.